Having been both tenants and landlords ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be when your property needs maintenance.
We understand the importance of timely and quality service! We will provide you with honest, competitive quotes. We aim to provide you with the closest like for like replacements if your appliances fail. We can also provide you with a range of options if you’re thinking of upgrading along the way.
We will aim to attend to your property as soon as possible if there is a safety issue related to power/electricity, we understand that time is of the essence in these situations.
Maintenance services we undertake include (but are not limited to):
- Smoke alarms
- Security systems
- Hot water units
- Ceiling fans
- Phone & Data
- Air conditioning
- White goods
- Power failures
- Safety protection devices (RCDs)
- Home electrical safety assessments
Rest assured we will treat your home and tenants with respect and most importantly, we place a high emphasis on clean, tidy and damage free worksites.
Is your rental property compliant with the new smoke alarm legislation that comes into effect as of January 2022?
- All homes or units being sold or leased, or existing leases renewed, will require hardwired photoelectric, interconnected smoke alarms. Non-removable 10-year battery smoke alarms can be installed in place.
- Smoke alarms in the dwelling must:
- be photoelectric (AS3786-2014); and
- not also contain an ionisation sensor; and
- Be hardwired to the mains power supply, if currently hardwired. Otherwise, smoke alarms can be either hardwired or powered by a non removable 10 yr battery or a combination of both.
- be interconnected with every other smoke alarm in the dwelling so all activate together.
- The legislation requires smoke alarms must be installed in the following locations:
- on each storey
- in each bedroom
- if there is no hallway, between the bedroom and other parts of the storey; and
- If there are no bedrooms on a storey, at least one smoke alarm must be installed in the most likely path of travel to exit the dwelling.
Property Maintenance Townsville Residents Rely On
East Coast Electrix are the Townsville Property Maintenance specialist that you can rely on for any job – big or small. We have built our reputation on delivering high-quality electrical services that stand the test of time. Whether you are looking for residential services or you need a team of professionals to tackle your factory, warehouse, or office – we are equipped to tackle your unique project.
Our team of electrical professionals have the skills and the experience to meet the diverse requirements of customers. Call us on 0400 841 847 to schedule an onsite visit or to book a consultation. Our Property Maintenance specialists will arrive at your residence or work premises to discuss your needs and find the best possible solution.
Frequently Asked Questions about Property Maintenance
How Much Does Property Maintenance Cost?
Asking how much Property Maintenance costs in Townsville is akin to asking how much a holiday costs. It depends on where you are departing from, where you are going, and the quality of the service being provided. At East Coast Electrix, we do not pretend to be the cheapest Property Maintenance in North Queensland. In fact, there are more than enough companies that offer cheap, short-term solutions that will undercut us every time.
At East Coast Electrix, we are committed to deliver expert strata maintenance solutions that stand the test of time. To find out how much your project will cost, you can get in touch through phone or email to arrange a consultation and quote.
Do You Offer Any Guarantees for Property Maintenance?
Yes! We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions that stand the test of time. For us, that means qualified, expert tradesman that are fully licenced and will stand behind their work with a workmanship quality guarantee.
With more than 15-years of industry experience and a proven track record when it comes to Property Maintenance, we are happy to stand behind the work that we complete. If you have any problems with the workmanship, our team is just a phone call away!
Why Should I Choose East Coast Electrix for Property Maintenance?
It’s a fair question! Afterall, there are no shortage of electrical professionals servicing the North Queensland region. For us, we have a simple mission statement; Our aim is to provide the best customer service by delivering reliable, honest, and knowledgeable technicians for each job that we complete.
Here are some of the reasons that our Property Maintenance services stand out in Townsville:
- We provide prompt communication and unbeatable service
- Our team is comprised of expert technicians who stand behind their work
- We are approachable, friendly, and polite in every job that we complete
- Our Property Maintenance services are priced fairly and competitively against the competition
- We will leave your site in the same or better condition than when we arrived
- Our reputation is everything to us – we never cut corners
Can I Get a Quote for Property Maintenance?
Yes! Get in touch on 0400 841 847 or use our contact page to arrange an inspection and quote for your Property Maintenance in Townsville. Our friendly team will provide an assessment and tailored quote for your unique project and requirements.